Sunday 30 October 2011

God Is Love.

God is love,
I love you,
So if what i feel for you is God,
We cannot, 
We will not.

By principle,
It is simple,
I live to glorify,
So I will notify,

Just in case the message didn't get to you,
Let me teach you, 
Not please you,
Not satisfy you,
Let me elevate you.

I am on another level,
So level,
But then again,
I do not wish to surpass you,
Belittle you...no!

It befits the purpose,
To act so pompous,
Like a bird spreading its tasseled feathers,
Tearing through the wind,
Only to be skinned...no!

I only wish to teach you,
Not please you,
Not satisfy you,
Let me elevate you.

Make you see my Father,
The way I see my Father,
Desire my Father,
Without Him life only gets harder,
And you will only get madder,

So let me teach you,
Not please you,
Not satisfy you,
But elevate you my brother.

If when you look at me,
Bumps, humps and sex is all you see,
If raw, hot pores breathing lustful desires is all you see,
If songs of sinful wet scents is all you see,
If soft nakedness is all you see,

You and I, It cannot be,
You are not ready for me,
You are not ready...

Not ready to be welcomed into my station,
In ordinary fashion, 
You get a pen..a paper,
Take note,
This is your orientation.

One night...That night,
One bed...That bed,
We become One by That act,
One act,
But before my Father.

Let me make you see my Father,
The way  I see my Father,
Coz I Love you,
And God is Love,
So if what I feel for you is God,

We cannot,
We will not......
Not before my Father.

Kavosa Assava

1 comment:

  1. amazing hun n deep..i think this is all christian women think!

    ReplyDelete